To use the KOZ staking benefits, Users need to lock and hold the required amount of KOZ tokens through the KOZJIN App
How to stake KOZ?
If you passed our KYC (Know Your Customer) verification and have access to the crypto wallet in your app, you can stake your KOZ tokens by:
- Tapping the wallet icon in the bottom of the homescreen.
- Select the KOZ wallet and you see the current balance with the "Stake" button.
- Click the "Stake" and input the amount of KOZ tokens you wish to lock.
- Follow the steps to lock up the KOZ, when prompted.
If you don’t have enough KOZ in your account, you can:
- Purchase KOZ in our app, or
- Exchange from other crypto to KOZ in our app, or
- Deposit KOZ from an external wallet or exchange
What are the benefits of staking the KOZ?
Staked KOZs are locked in the app for the next 180 days, during which you can:
- Reserve one of our KOZJIN Visa card
- Receive Crypto Wallet Benefits
- Get a 50% discount on your fees in KOZJIN CryptoInvest
- More benefits to be announce soon
Can I increase the staking amount?
Yes. During the initial 6-month staking period you can increase the amount of staked KOZ, by going to your KOZ wallet in the app and selecting the Upgrade button. You will be prompted to add the difference between your existing stake and the one you are going for (so, for example, if you currently have staked 50 KOZ and would like to increase to 500, you will need to add 450 KOZ).
The new stake will reset the timer and another 6-month period will start.
How can I unlock my KOZ?
After the 6-month staking period has been completed, you can unlock your KOZ. Simply go to the KOZ wallet in your app and tap the “Unlock” button. Note, that by unlocking KOZ you will be losing a number of benefits that come with staking, for example:
- Purchase Rebates
- Extra Card Cashback
- Referral Rewards
- 50% discount on Crypto Invest fees
However, your KOZ card benefits (e.g. Card Cashback (of up to 2%), ATM withdrawal limits and Interbank Exchange Rates) will not change.